Traditional Funeral with Burial
These services include all of our necessary funeral home charges including:
- Staffing and overhead charge
- Filing of death certificates and obtaining certified copies
- Help filing for additional benefits including veterans or insurance benefits
- Composing and placing of obituaries in local and out of town newspapers
- Placement of obituary on Simplicity website for others to share memories and condolences with family
- Transfer of deceased to the funeral home
- Preparation of Deceased including embalming, dressing, cosmetics and hair
- Visitation Time (evening before or day of at our funeral home or location or church of your choosing).
- Funeral Service conducted at our funeral home or area church
- Transportation to the Cemetery
- Graveside Services
- Register Book
- Placement of temporary marker at gravesite
- 20 Gauge Casket (available in 4 colors – Silver, Gunmetal, Blue , Bronze)
- Burial Container/Liner (To place casket inside for structural support in grave).
CLICK HERE – We do the price comparison for you at other funeral homes.
You may see a full selection of additional caskets available by clicking on this tab : ADDITIONAL CASKETS – Upgrade of casket may result in additional charge.
***Additional costs would only include: Cemetery expenses, flowers and an honorarium for clergy. We will help families arrange all of these details.